Thursday, September 12, 2013

EVENT ALERT: The Relaunch of Blood and Light Vampire Series by Rue Volley



I am super stoked about the Relaunch of this Series – 6 Books in all – all new covers too! That’s 2800 words of pure adult fiction Awesomeness by International Best Selling Author Rue Volley!
I have listed the entire series in order for you. Not only did she write this series, she also took the pictures then made their covers. Rue Volley is UBER Talented in so many ways. Author, Photographer, Cover Design Artist, Crafter… I am in AWE of her talents. She never ceases to amaze me.

Please come on and join in on the fun and games, awesome swag goodies too.
Blood & Light book #1
Smoke & Mirrors Book #2
Oil & Water book #3
Clarity & Reason book #4
Grace & Beauty book #5
Hope & Faith book #6

Hosts
Kim McNiel 5-6pm
Jenny Bynum 6-7pm
Pyxi Rose 7-8pm

Saturday, October 5, 2013, 5:00pm -9:00pm in EDT

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...