Friday, August 14, 2015

RELEASE DAY BLITZ: THE DEVIL'S FIRE by RUE VOLLEY


 New to this series? 

Start with book #1.


The Devil's Gate

      

Curiosity can be a dangerous thing. In Abigail Watson's case, it nearly ended her life.

After a brush with death, Abigail is reminded of just how short life can be...then she meets Jack Landon, the mysterious heir to the Landon fortune and her savior from a certain death. Jack's needs are very defined, and his ability to seduce with ease draws Abigail into his dark world. One taste of him on her lips and she is consumed with a desire, a willingness to submit and let him take the gift that she has protected for so long.




You don’t know Jack……..
Well, I must say that by the time you are finished with this sexy, sultry, and seductive story, you will know him really well. Rue Volley has outdone herself again, only this time I wonder how she will top this one. It’s quite the ride to remember with a shocking ending that you won’t wanna miss. It will make the women wish they had and the men wanna be Jack. It’s by far my favorite story yet to date with this author. Highly recommended.

What are you waiting for, introduce yourself to Jack, I dare you.




CAUTION: READERS DISCRETION ADVISED

Out now!

The Devil’s Fire


Seeking refuge, Abigail Watson returns home to mend a broken heart, abandoning the city that she has grown to love and the job she worked hard for years to attain.
Life allows for distraction, but it can't bury the past.

Jack Landon has left an indelible mark on her.

A painful scar, a stolen kiss, a memory of what once was, or could be.
Jack is all of these things, and more. The haunting memories begin to consume her with an unbridled passion.

His domination is absolute. Her submission begs for release.
Their lustful needs could destroy everything around them, turning flame to ash, friend to enemy, love to hate.

Where there's smoke...you will find the Devil's Fire.

Grab your copy today at the sale price, it will go back to regular price soon.

Grab book two today! On sale for a limited time.



All I have in me right now to say is WOW, that’s it that’s all I have……

Now that I have taken a cold shower and have my senses back, I think I can coherently write a review.
Ms. Volley has outshined herself once again and I must start off by applauding her on her work with this book. It’s extremely fast paced from beginning to end. This author has gotten very sneaky in writing this story. There is one scene and I may never really know for sure, but I wasn’t completely sure if the scene was a dream or for real that the character was going through. And that is all I am saying about that. The characters are phenomenally well written and the sex scenes are cold shower or maybe a bucket of ice worthy. I really loved how the author twisted, romance, sex, and a bit of comedy into the story. I could be getting into one scene and POW I am mad at Victoria for ruining it, to laughing at something someone did or said. Of course, Jack is still hawt and fall off the bed sexy in this story as he has been in the previous one. I must say that this author has really progressed and has come a long way in perfecting her writing style and it really shows in this book. I must HIGHLY recommend that you go and purchase this book right NOW, but be sure to read book one, The Devil’s Gate, first so you know what’s going on. With the graphic language and scenes in the story, this is not one for the younger generation. I recommend this book to 18+ year olds. This awesome story gets my vote of five stars and more.


CAUTION: READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED




         

Rue released her first film, Hellhound, in August of 2014. Her second film, Awakening, was released in July 2015.


Keep up with her on IMDB http://smarturl.it/RueVolleyIMDb



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...