Wednesday, April 27, 2016

REVIEW: AdelHeid Volume One: Welcome to Town by Mia Darien


Welcome to Town
AdelHeid Volume One
Mia Darien












Vampires are people too.....

This was a twist on the Paranormal. Vampires and Weres working together for one common cause.....to live normal lives among humans and NOT live in fear of them.

I really liked the three stories in this book, but I must confess that the last story was my favorite. It was an awesome introduction into the lives of three main characters in each story. As I reflect back to reading these stories, they kind of remind me of Nancy Drew meets the Paranormal. I felt as if I was solving the mysteries and crimes right along with the characters. It was full of awesome adventures with some prejudices along the way because of the course the humans didn't wanna live side by side with disgusting Paranormal creatures.

I highly recommend this book to all adventurous Paranormal readers. It was a new twist that I have never read before and an extremely FUN read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...