Monday, April 11, 2016

REVIEW: Jax by Julia Mills



Jax
A 'Not Quite' Puma Love Story
Julia Mills









I read the first three books in this series and I just HAD to own and read this one, because I loved the other ones so much.

This was a magnificent read. I loved how the author brought this story to life and how she brought forth characters from a previous story in this series.  I highly recommend this series to all adults who love romance with a bit of action and suspense mixed together. I hope you fall in love with the adventure and compassion in this story as I did. This book does not have to be read in order and can be a stand alone, but I do highly recommend reading Phoebe's story first to understand everything.




No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...