Thursday, April 27, 2017

REVIEW: Sweet Nectar by Mackenzie Raye






Divana, a powerful witch, has been hunted for years. She lives alone after losing her husband and baby many moons ago. After a night out, Divana stumbles onto Maddox.

Maddox, a happily engaged man, was lured into a club by his best friend. The new club turned out more dangerous than he imagined. During a private meeting, Maddox's life changed forever.

Witch's blood was an addictive drug to vampires. In order to save the newly bitten left for dead vampire, Divana had to push her fears aside. After the choice was made, she recruited her former father-in-law to help with the feedings.

On the way to get the bottled bloody drink, she was attacked again. Luckily for her, she had an ace up her sleeve. Upon her arrival home, things took a devious turn for the worst. A battle to save lives ensues. Who is behind all this? The answer will shock you.!
 


$1.99 or





Sexy, seductive and oh so sassy with a twisted ending that I did not see coming. I absolutely loved this story. The characters were awesome and I could actually connect with Divana and the demons she fought. Maddox was the light to Diana's darkness and I love their connection. I fell in love with the characters right from the beginning. The story-line, though sad at times, was remarkable. There are feelers in this story too. And the ending was.....WOW....Who would have thunk it?!?!?! Not I, that's for sure!! I will not say anymore for fear of giving something away. I do highly recommend this read just to find out about the twisted end. I loved this read from beginning to end!!




*CAUTION: READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED DUE TO GRAPHIC SCENES*

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...