Thursday, July 6, 2017

REVIEW: Meet Arnild C. Aldepolla (Illustrator)



IF YOU HAVE YET TO READ THESE TWO SERIES, BE WARE, THERE ARE SPOILERS.


LOOK AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!


Hidden Wings Series Coloring Book
Cameo Renae







 A SNEAK PEEK INTO THE COLORING BOOK
(My favorite scenes in the stories)














BLURB

This coloring book was created for those who fell in love with the Hidden Wings Series. It's beautifully illustrated, with some of the most memorable and favorite scenes throughout the first four books. I hope you enjoy it!




I absolutely love this series and as soon as I found out there was a coloring book being released, I knew I just had to have it!! You could tell that this artist took the time and read the books and did a bit of research before he started to put the coloring book together. He captured every word and my favorite parts from each book in the series. The illustrations in this book are so real and life like and I can picture each one of these scenes in my mind as I go through the book and they are exactly as I pictured them in my mind. I highly recommend this coloring book to all to enjoy reading and coloring.










Creatura Series Official Coloring Book
Nely Cab







A SNEAK PEEK INTO THE COLORING BOOK
(My favorite scenes in the stories)









BLURB
Prepare to be immersed into the magical, hand-selected scenes of the bestselling CREATURA SERIES by Nely Cab

Live the entire story and bring life to this beautifully illustrated coloring book with your own creative touch.  
   
This book is a whimsical work by renowned line drawing artist Arnild C. Aldepolla, featuring over 60 black and white drawings of your favorite or soon to be favorite characters, moments, and quotes from the intriguing world of Creatura. It's the perfect companion for readers of the series, and the perfect start for newcomers of Isis's adventure.This coloring book is intended for readers of Mature Young Adult books.
*
Interested in learning more details about the Creatura world? Read the entire series today!




Creatura is my favorite series of all time. When I came into the world of Indie Authors, this was the very first book that I read, reviewed, blogged about and fell in love. With that being said, I will continue with my review of this coloring book.

I read through and studied each and every one of the pictures and the text of each page. The illustrator did an absolutely fantastic job of capturing each of my favorite moments in the series. He did a remarkable job at bringing to life the world in the author's head and opening my eyes to a whole new way of seeing the world of Creatura. I could picture each page in the series as I read through the book carefully and I have fallen in love all over again for this series and I highly recommend this coloring book for all to enjoy.



Now I must admit that there are more coloring books out there that this illustrator has brought to life and I haven't had a chance yet to collect them all, but I will. Hidden Wings and Creatura are the first to start my collection. If you would like to see and purchase the others, go to AMAZON and take a look at them and buy them at REALLY great prices. Keep a lookout for more reviews of  Arnild Aldepolla's work.





No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...