Monday, December 4, 2017

REVIEW: The Ruby Eye by L.G. Miles







A curse that will be broken.
A soul eager to be released.
A mystery unraveled.


When three young friends discover that the Trickster Ghost has found a way to break the curse, they must risk it all to keep him trapped or darkness will be unleashed on their unsuspecting town.


Join Tommy, Jack, and Becky in THE RUBY EYE.







What another amazing story from this talented author. It was so full of shocking surprise and it kept me in suspense and turning every page from beginning to end.

I loved the characters in the story. These kids are so brave in the face of evil and the ghost clown is so very evil and creepy too.

The story-line was phenomenal. Every creepy part gave me shivers up and down my arms and back and kept me on the edge of my seat the entire time, yet I was completely enchanted by the story. I just had to know what was going to happen next.

I am not a fan of cliffhangers, but this book ended at just the right place to keep me screaming "I WANT MORE". I am now completely on edge to know what will happen next and I highly recommend this story. Bravo to this author.


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...