Saturday, January 27, 2018

REVIEW: Deep Within by Heather Mullins



Deep Within
The Baldoni Files Book 2
Heather Mullins




Angelo Baldoni is no stranger to violence. As a Veteran Homicide Detective for Detroit he has seen his fair share of crime. After coming to terms with the loss of his fiancé, he has a new look on life and a new relationship blossoming.

When bodies start popping up all over Detroit, Angelo and Bobby are sent to solve a new string of murders. But things are not always what they seem, and Angelo is put into a position that forces him to step out of the box. Trying to save his best friend’s career and life he does the only thing he can think of to get to the bottom of the grave.

Having to go deep undercover to catch a killer tests everything Angelo has ever believed in. Will he be able to keep his identity hidden and his sanity intact or will he end up sleeping with the fishes?
 


PAPERBACK





WOW.....What an amazing story. So much happened and it took me a while to put my thoughts together to write this review.

Oh, Angelo!! What have you done?!?!?!?! I am so shocked by this book and I am so stunned......You will have to read the book because I will say no more.

The characters were remarkable. I loved how the author allowed us to know what was going on with the POV of Angelo and Bobby. I felt a real connection with these two characters and was constantly on the edge of my seat to find out what was to happen to that character next. 

The story-line was phenomenal. The things that happened in this was so gut wrenching and shocking. I never knew what was going to happen next. So many twists and turns kept me turning pages to read more, and the heartbreaking ending made me cry like a baby. My heart just shattered. I can understand the title the author came up with this story. There were so many deep, dark demons revealed within the pages of this story, including Angelo. This is an incredible read and I won't be forgetting this story anytime soon. This is my favorite story so far in this series and I highly recommend it!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...