Saturday, January 20, 2018

REVIEW: In Dreams by Heather Mullins



In Dreams
The Baldoni Files Book 1
Heather Mullins




Working in the homicide division of the Detroit Police Department, has made Angelo Baldoni, a third generation officer, pretty much immune to the depths of depravity seen in his years on the force. When a young woman is brutally murdered, the case of Hope Cooper can change the course of his life. 

Hope, an outgoing young woman with everything going for her, lost it all the night that she was faced with the vicious eyes of a murderer. Stuck in limbo, Hope is confused and scared, trying to right the wrong done to her. Able to visit people in their dreams, Hope latches onto Angelo in hopes he can catch her killer. 

Angelo was raised with a strong belief in the afterlife and the dreams of Hope don’t go unnoticed. With the help of his partner, Bobby, he aims to catch the killer before he strikes again. However, a cold case causes Angelo's past to merge with Hope’s case.
 
Will he keep his feelings at bay to find the murderer? Or will it be too late? 


 *FREE ON KU OR 99CENTS*





I am not much into Suspense Thrillers, but this author has gained a new follower.

The characters were phenomenal. Angelo Baldoni was a strong and yet sad character. I could feel what he was feeling and it was so easy to connect with him and the sorrow that he carried. I also loved Mia. I love how she was able to bring light into Angelo's darkness. I loved how Hope was part of the case as everything unfolded and left peace.

The story-line was incredible. I absolutely loved the twists and turns throughout the story, along with the shocking revelation that was also added in the story. This author has a real knack for drawing in her readers and keep us in suspense and turning each page until the very end. This is an edge of your seat crime story that kept my attention and I couldn't put it down. I loved this story and I highly recommend this read!!
  







Also keep an eye out for a review for Deep Within to come next.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...