Tuesday, January 16, 2018

REVIEW: Marrying An Alien Pop Star by Kendra L. Saunders








Daisy and her alien fiancĂ© Griffin are planning a big wedding, but not just any big wedding – the biggest wedding the universe has ever seen. Daisy has been settling into life on Griffin's home world of Kalesstria, running her own intergalactic music shop and planning for the big day. But things hit a road bump when there’s a problem with Griffin’s father – and it’s a little more complicated than the usual disapproving dad drama. Looks like “save the date” is going to have to take a backseat to saving the universe…

Marrying an Alien Pop Star is the perfect laugh-out-loud romantic finale to the beloved Alien Pop Star series.








What a way to end a series! I am sure going to miss Griffin, Daisy, Dev and Kammie a lot. It's been quite an amazing journey and I am so glad that I was a part of this awesome adventure.

Now......on to my review

They characters are, without a doubt, phenomenal! Griffin and Daisy are a match made in Heaven. Daisy has come out of her shell of comfort and has showed us that she has a wild side to her. Griffin is such a fun and sexy alien and so full of life and with Daisy by his side, he can do anything.

The story-line was incredible. I loved every single minute of the music, the concert, laughs, sadness, and the remarkable ending. There were many feelers in this story and I admit I either laughed out loud or cried. I felt as if I was able to connect with these characters. This story has made it to my favorites for 2018. This was one heck of a wild ride and I highly recommend this series!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...