Thursday, May 10, 2018

RELEASE & REVIEW: Revelation by Stacey Rourke





Revelation
Gryphon Series Book 7
Stacey Rourke







Unimaginable evil is closing in, leaving the Garrett family with only one option … run. 

Yet one thing they can never escape is the truth, and that is racing for them with vicious intent. Secrets are swirling and lashing all around, threatening to tear the family apart when they need each other the most. Beloved family matriarch, Grams, is doing all she can to protect her grandkids from looming demons and hellhounds. But, the pull of destiny is drawing them near and blocking any hope of escape. 

 99¢





Finally the wait is over and we meet Gram in her very own book!! I was so excited to know that we were going to get a better look into this character's personality and get to know her feelings and her thoughts for the first time in her own POV.

The characters in this story are just amazing but Gram herself was phenomenal!!! The first page alone had me hook, line and sinker. I was laughing my fool head off within a matter of seconds reading about Gram. She is feisty, funny and full of surprises. Rourke really brought forth an amazing and unforgettable character.

The Story-line was incredible. So much happened in such a short period of time, but the story really didn't need to be long to catch a glimpse into the world of Gram and what happens next in the Gryphon Series. I was completely enchanted by this story that I was shocked when I reached the end of the book. This cliffhanger has me craving for more and wanting.....no, NEEDING to know what will happen next. Bravo, Rourke, for another amazing kick butt and take names kind of story!! I love you Gram!!! I highly recommend this read.



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...