Thursday, July 26, 2018

REVIEW: Stay With Me by Alyse Miller



Stay With Me
Alyse Miller




Nothing in Lucy Granger's travels has prepared her for the series of serendipitous events that lands her in the arms of the handsome and enigmatic Bastian Kyle. On their first night together, Lucy and Bastian are on the same page: she doesn't have the time for a relationship, and he doesn't have the heart. But when they keep finding their way back to each other in the most unexpected of ways, what began as a one-night stand starts to turn into the one thing that neither of them expected.







"Life is never enough until it becomes too much" -Stay With Me

Is there such a thing as love or lust at first sight? This was an amazing heartfelt and sweet story. It is also the first book I have ever read by this author.

The characters were incredible. I loved reading about Lucy and Bastian and how they met. Lucy was such a strong character and a hardcore business woman, while Bastian was a sexy yet hard working business man. I really wish I was able to get Bastian's POV in the story, just to get an idea of what he was thinking in the story.

The story-line was phenomenal. It is one of the sweetest stories that I have read this year. It was such a powerful love story and it grabbed a hold of me kept me wanting to read more and guessing while I continued to read. I love how Miller took two broken hearts and brought them together as one. I am not a big fan of romance but this book has made me want to read more.



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...