Friday, October 5, 2018

RELEASE DAY BLITZ: Cursed Rebel by H.G. Lynch



Cursed Rebel
H.G. Lynch


My grandma always warned me never to trust a Faery. I never believed they were real...until I was kidnapped by one. 

Finn is an obnoxious, mercurial Fae whose job it is to bring me to the King. He's gorgeous, but in this world, the prettiest things are the deadliest. 

But if I want to survive the Fae realm and find a way home, I'll have to trust him...for now.

$2.99 or FreeonKU




Teaser: 

My breath caught in part fear and part awe at the faery boy’s beauty. One side of his mouth tilted up in a smirk.
“About time you woke up. I was starting to think you were going to pull a Sleeping Beauty, and I’d have to kiss you to wake you up.”
I swallowed and sat up, forcing my eyes off him to take in my surroundings. I was lying in a field of swaying purple flowers, the sun beating down on me through a canopy of lush green leaves. Through the shifting pattern of leaves above, I could see the sky was a perfect, summer-soft blue. The air was warm, a gentle breeze teasing my hair around my face. Somewhere, a bird sang in trilling, sweet notes. It was incredibly beautiful, and completely terrifying. I most definitely wasn’t in Kansas anymore.
“Where…where am I?” I asked, my voice barely a whisper. Chills raced down my arms, and my heart rabbited in my chest. This has to be a dream. It has to be.
Scared and confused, I looked at the faery boy, who leaned casually against a nearby tree with his head tilted as he watched me. I scrambled backward, away from him. “Where am I? Where have you taken me?” I yelled, my terror growing with every passing moment that I didn’t wake up, back in my own bed.
The faery boy took a step toward me, his hand held out, and I sprang to my feet, almost tripping over tree roots. His eyes widened. “Whoa. Relax, Lucy. You don’t want to go running off in this place—believe me.”



GIVEAWAY



 Win a pair of ornate Fae ear cuffs and a gorgeous Claddagh ring! Go here to enter: www.authorhglynch.com/giveaway.html



SPECIAL PROMO BOX: Sign up now for a Limited Edition Signed Paperback Promo Box - each box includes a signed paperback of Cursed Rebel, a keychain, bookmark, tote bag, charm bracelet, and other surprises! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdWKNdrmstFOambwT-BY53o96LD4HtxUCRHcmJ_Phi5C_-png/viewform



Follow the Author





No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...