Tuesday, September 22, 2020

😷😷😷EXCERPT: SHELTERING OUT OF PLACE BY TEENAGER X😷😷😷




Welcome back to Black Words-White Pages!! This week we are sharing an excerpt from Teenager X's new release, Sheltering Out of Place!! Let's check it out!!!


EXCERPT

"WHO CAN HEAR YOU SCREAM DURING QUARANTINE?"

He was standing in the doorway half silhouetted by the daylight when we first encountered each other.

     And he had a gun which he used to gesture to the bat I was holding.

     “Drop the bat,” he told me in a deep voice with an underlying growl, ”Drop it or I’ll shoot your GIRL!”

     I whipped around, astounded to see Darcy standing behind me. She was white as a ghost.

     “The police have been called!” I told him in a voice that sounded strangely calm. Inwardly I was screaming, mostly at Darcy because she apparently hadn’t followed my instructions.


READ FOR FREE WITH KU OR PURCHASE TODAY!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...