Wednesday, November 4, 2020

☠️☠️☠️ AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT: COMING SOON ☠️☠️☠️

 



Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! Today we are featuring P Mattern for the Month of November and her new release, American Handmaidens releasing on November 19, 2020!! You all are getting a royal treat!! We are sharing the cover and the blurb to this story!! Without further adieu, let's get to it!!

American Handmaidens
by P Mattern
Cover Artist: Rue Volley
Published by CHBB Publishing
Release Date: 11.19.2020


BLURB

What would you do with a terrible secret?

Would you bury it as deeply as it would go

Or talk about it as soon as you were able to, to anyone willing to listen?

I was the sister who buried it

Lyn was the sister who refused to.

In the end it cost her everything.







To keep up with the release of this book and all other books by P Mattern check out, like and follow the author at the links below:



2 comments:

  1. Oh my. I can't wait to read this. PMattern is an amazing author who I love dearly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree with you and I so can't wait to read it as well!! Thank you so much for stopping by!!

      Delete

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...