Monday, September 26, 2016

AUTHOR SPOTLIGHT: Coming Soon....Nely Cab


Welcome back to Black Words-White Pages!! This month's Author Spotlight is a special one. Not only do we get to meet Author Nely Cab, but she is also releasing the last book to the Creatura too and we will be covering it all!! I am so excited to have the pleasure of featuring this author. Creatura was the first Indie book that I had the opportunity to read and review. Creatura was also the very first blog post that started this blog. It has been an enjoyable and fun ride to follow this author and her work and the incredible journey that I have been able to experience with her.

COMING SOON...

Marker of Hope
Creatura book #3
Nely Cab




AND GET READY TO MEET 



THE CREATURA SERIES


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...