Monday, October 3, 2016

REVIEW: Couples Therapy by Faith Marlow



Couples Therapy
Faith Marlow






Trina wakes in a prison cell. Her short term memory erased. How much time has passed? Where are her husband and daughter? Will she ever see her family again? The answers are hidden within her lost memory. 

However, Trina soon discovers she is not alone. Three other women are trapped with her. Lydia, Jessica, and Susann. If they are to see their loved ones again, they must do as instructed. 

Welcome to Mountainview. Are you ready to begin treatment?







I have been following this Author for quite some time now and I always wondered how she would outdo herself and....well.....she has done it. She has written another fantastic, grab you by the seat of your pants book. This Psychological thriller is gripping, compelling, intriguing, and one I won't forget anytime soon.

This book was INTENSE!!! It was creepy, gory, and oh so suspenseful. This book had many twists and turns in it and some shocking surprises along the way and it kept me turning each page from beginning to end to find out more. The characters were phenomenal and I felt as if I was watching a movie in my mind as I read. I was even rooting for the characters and extremely sad when the ending didn't turned out as I was hoping it would. The story-line itself was so vivid and scary and just awesome!! This book is not for the faint of heart due to the graphic scenes in the story, but I do highly recommend this read to all Psychological Thriller readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...