Thursday, December 15, 2016

FREEBIE: Destiny (Forever & Always) by Cindy Springsteen


Destiny
Forever & Always
Cindy Springsteen




BASED ON A TRUE STORY…

A HEARTFELT ACCOUNT OF A LIFELONG LOVE 

Danny and Cassidy meet as teens and fall in love. Their tumultuous relationship brings misery and happiness to Cassidy. The story is told from her perspective and brings the reader into her emotions and trials. Determined and loyal, the once shy girl fights for a love that she cannot let go of. Her belief that Danny is her destiny perpetuates her longtime fight to bring them together.


Tragedy befalls her in her twenties and she has to face the fact that she has lost Danny. Still, their love seems to live on and she meets the obstacles head on. The story walks the reader through her difficult life. At times, you may want to scream at her….to just give up. Her journey will pull at you and make you feel many emotions: love, betrayal, rage and a desperate heartbreak.

Can they learn to let go of a love that always seemed to prevail, or has destiny set a path for them that’s beyond their control?






As everybody knows, I am a Paranormal lover, but from time to time, I stray from my genre to give a different genre a try.......

This author has written a few Children's books and I have loved each one of them that I have had the opportunity to read and review and share with everybody. When this story came up, I automatically wanted this story to read and review and I must admit that this author did not disappoint me at all.

This story starts off with Cindy's daughter and her argument with her boyfriend and then it fades back to the past with the life that Cindy had and what she went through. This book is full of raw emotions of a teenage girl.

As a matter of fact, this story tugged at my heartstrings and kept me reading from beginning to end. I felt so bad for the main character in this story. She was easy to relate to because it happens to many teen girls and adult women. I could feel the power of the words and the amount of feelings that went through this character. I would at one time be routing for the character Cindy, then my heart would be breaking in the next page. I loved the roller coaster ride of ups, downs, anger, love, and laughs. It's a true story and a magnificent read. I highly recommend this amazing read to all and I know it will pull at your heartstrings just as it did mine. I am so glad that I gave this book a read, because it's one I won't forget anytime soon. I want to commend this author for pouring her heart out in this book. I will love this book forever and always.


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...