Tuesday, December 13, 2016

REVIEW: Sound of Sirens by Jennifer Malone Wright



Sound of Sirens
The Arcadia Falls Chronicles #9
Jennifer Malone Wright




Who can resist the sound of Sirens?

The Hunters are still in Greece, continuing their pursuit of the original vampire, Pavlos.

The goddess Sostrate has warned them that they will encounter creatures they have never fought before … creatures they did not even know existed.

While the search has come to a standstill and they are only left with research, Oscar finally meets his family. The Sirens have been watching the Hunters and waiting to show themselves. The group, especially Oscar, have mixed feelings about trusting the Siren Clan.

But not only do the Sirens have information about Pavlos and what they might be up against, they also hold the secrets of Oscar’s past that his mother never told him about.






WOW...This book was magnificent...I loved the characters just as much maybe even more than the other books that came before this one. I loved how this book focused on Oscar and how I got to connect with this character. I loved finding out about his past, though sad and learning a bit about his family. I also loved the fight scenes in this story. They compelled me to want to read more of the story to see who would end up winning. The story-line was addicting and the ending reminded me to appreciate what and who I have in life, because you never know what tomorrow will bring. I can't wait to see where this author takes us next and I highly recommend this story to all Paranormal lovers to read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...