Wednesday, January 18, 2017

REVIEW: Whatever Happened to Prince Charming? by Willow Cross


Whatever Happened to Prince Charming?
Willow Cross




Lost in a sea of single, forty-something women, Author Karen Mills decided to embark on what she hoped would be the adventure of a lifetime. Come hell or high water, she would find her Prince Charming and live happily ever after. 

Armed with a shiny new online dating profile, she set out on her quest to find the perfect match. She knew she'd probably have to kiss a few frogs to find her prince, but she failed to understand that although rare, some frogs are deadly.







Do you believe in Prince Charming?

This was an incredible read!! I loved the intensity of the story. It had romance, love, loss, suspense, and comedy all rolled into one amazing and unforgettable story. I loved the characters and the every day life of an author who believes there are no fairy tale Prince Charming out there for her. The story felt so real as if I was watching a video in my mind and I felt as if part of this author was written within the pages of this story. It is one story that I will treasure and will be running back to to read for something fun to read and enjoy over and over again. I highly recommend this phenomenal read to all to enjoy.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...