Monday, April 3, 2017

RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW: Split by Alicia Rades


Split
Alicia Rades




When your heart belongs to two men, your only choice is to split it.

Maddie Rose's heart belongs to two men: Aaron, the football player who always makes her laugh, and Logan, the musician who makes her feel safe and comfortable. The boys are done competing for her attention. She must choose one before the school year starts or end up alone.

To help her decide, Maddie's friend drags her to a psychic, who promises she can end up with both boys. A single decision will split her heart in two. Now unknowingly living in two alternate realities, one where she chose Aaron and one where she chose Logan, Maddie's still not sure she made the right choice. But should she change her mind, there's a chance she'll lose them both.
 

99 cents for a limited time





Wow, this is a lot different than what I am used to by this particular author, but in a good way. She literally took us on a twisted Déjà vu journey that has left me a bit speechless. This is for sure one story that I have never read before. I did love the outcome and the lesson behind it, though I kind of had my suspicions about how it would end. And that is the magic behind this authors writing. Rades created a world that twisted the story that left me pondering and rethinking things that I had just read. This was a remarkable and fascinating story that kept me intrigued and entertained. The characters were awesome and the story-line was very addicting and I highly recommend this awesome read.



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...