Tuesday, April 4, 2017

RELEASE DAY BLITZ & REVIEW: Yours to Claim by Cathy Jackson



Yours to Claim
Yours to.. Book 2
Cathy Jackson





Ruthie Eden is in love with the Roselle children. Caring for them has opened her heart to their precocious and endearing love, and that’s the good news. The bad news is she is falling in love with their father, popular YouTuber Maximillian Roselle. She can see a future with him, but how does he feel about her? 

Maximillian Roselle has too many things on his mind: his wonderful children, his dream career and the beautiful, compassionate and fiercely loving woman he has hired to care for them. It is a recipe for love or disaster. Max has been finding it difficult to maintain his emotional distance as an employer and, truth be told, he doesn't want to. 

Facing fears of the future and ghosts of their pasts with newfound love and faith, Max and Ruthie embark on a relationship guided by their hearts and God.






As most of you know that follow my reviews know that my favorite genre is YA Paranormal, but that sometimes I will come out of my comfort zone and give other genres a try and I am so glad that I have done so with this series and this author.

This book was amazing!! Jackson didn't hold anything back and she brought forth all the stops in this book. It had all the feelers as the first but I enjoyed this story a lot more. I found myself laughing one moment, while tearing up in the next. This is a phenomenal Christian story that was such a fun and refreshing read and I had a hard time putting it down. The characters were so awesome and I felt as if I could connect with them. I loved the POV's of Max and Ruthie. It was so much fun getting to know what each character was thinking at each moment in the story and how they reacted to each event that was happening at that time. The story-line was just incredible and each moment, whether good or bad, captured my heart and kept a small piece of it within its pages. I highly recommend this fun and enthusiastic read for all to enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...