Thursday, June 29, 2017

REVIEW: Bellamy and the Haunting by Alicia Michaels







The intrigue and romance from BELLAMY AND THE BRUTE continue in this fast-paced novella that catches up with unlikely soul mates Bellamy and Tate as they embark on their new life together. 

Ever since breaking the curse of Baldwin House, Bellamy McGuire and Tate Baldwin have found happiness in a normal life together. Attending college, choosing career paths, making new friends … life away from Wellhollow Springs has been new and exciting. But some things can never truly be left behind—a lesson Bellamy and Tate will learn when they join their classmates on a spring break trip. 

There's been a rise in drownings at the popular Lake Blackshear resort, and Bellamy is wary of venturing near the water. But an accident near the lake will uncover a deadly secret—one that could end Bellamy's life if she and Tate cannot get to the bottom of it. 

Praise for Bellamy & the Brute 

Bellamy and the Brute is no Disney fairy tale! Alicia Michaels has woven in murder, mystery, and ghosts in her haunting twist on Beauty and the Beast. – Amazon Reviewer 

Bellamy and the Brute puts a great new spin on an old fairy tale! I was unable to put the book down once I started reading, as I was pulled into a world of mystery and intrigue that kept me turning the pages! – Amazon Reviewer 

Alicia Michaels – Author Accolades 

2014 Yerby Award for Fiction Finalist 

2015 In'Dtale Magazine Rone Award Finalist 

2017 Once Upon A Book Award Winner (Best Cliffhanger Ending) 
Bellamy and the Haunting is perfect for fans of Twilight by Stephenie Meyer, Cinder by Marissa Meyer, and Beastly by Alex Flinn. 









This story is just amazing. At first, I didn't have the words to describe how amazing this story was and it actually left me with a book hangover. After reading this book, I just couldn't find it in myself to want to start another. So, I read it a second time and was just as speechless as I was the first round. This book drew me in so deeply that I didn't want it to end. It was that incredible. This story put me in a trance and kept me in it until the very end. I actually finished this story in a couple of hours. This adventure was really creepy for the characters but at the same time, the story was a lot of fun to read. I was just in awe and wonder with this story from beginning to end. I highly recommend this phenomenal read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...