Wednesday, September 20, 2017

REVIEW: The Haunting of the Littlefoot Orphanage by Martina Marie






Their laughter grows louder,
Their little feet patter.
Don't make them angry
Or your world will shatter.

There's no where to go.
Chills run down your spine.
No where to run,
And no where to hide.

To them it's a game,
And you're the next pawn.
Play it correctly,
You'll make it till dawn.

One mistake
And it all ends.
Don't mess up.
Or you'll meet their friend.







Never underestimate the stories you hear about abandon buildings. They just maybe true. Yep, that's what I learned from this amazing short story of Ghosts. This particular story had a unique and shocking twist that kept me on the edge of my seat.

The characters were phenomenal. I loved reading about what happened to each of them.

The story-line was creepy and an extremely fast paced read. I really loved the twisted ending and I highly recommend this read!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...