Monday, December 31, 2018

REVIEW: HELL IS THE TIE THAT BINDS by Hope Daniels & Alicia Dawn




Welcome back to the last week of December's spotlight featuring Hell is the Tie that Binds by Hope Daniels and Alicia Dawn. Today I am sharing my review with you all. So scroll down and check it out!!






 All is not well in paradise... 

Zoey cannot forgive Pack Alpha Ryan for a wrong that hits too close to home. They’ve kept secrets from one another, but it hasn’t kept Zoey from wanting Ryan with the same intensity as day one. The question is, does Ryan still want her? 

Ryan will keep his Pack safe above all else. He accepted the position of Alpha, and will now play his part. Even if keeping them safe means he has to get blood on his hands. 

In a story of love and revenge, can two flames come together in a time of crisis and lead a Pack and a Coven to victory or will they born so hot, they destroy everything they have created?



What another amazing read from this spectacular dynamic duo!!

The characters were phenomenal! I loved reading about Ryan and Zoey. They are the BEST couple EVER and it was such a treat to dive into their story once again. Zoey is sassy, smart and sexy, while Ryan is manly and sexy but also a big cuddly wolf too and has a huge heart!! These two make the perfect couple.

The story-line was AH-MAZING!! I was left with so many feelers because I could feel the connection with the characters strongly. The energy and magik of the story kept me craving for more and turning the pages. And the cliffhanger....UGH How could they cut it off like that and leave me hanging!! I am so dying to know how this adventure will turn out.....but to understand what I am talking about, purchase your copy today!! I highly recommend this read!!







START FROM THE BEGINNING




1 comment:

  1. OMG! Thank you so much Jenny! I am so happy you love Ties That Bind as much as I loved writing it. I know Alicia feels the same.

    ReplyDelete

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...