Saturday, April 25, 2020

INTRODUCTION: OMEGA RISING by Douglas S. Pierce



Welcome everybody to Black Words-White Pages!! For the next four weeks, we will be featuring Douglas S. Pierce and his re-release of Omega Rising!! Also, keep an eye out each week for a new blog post where we will reveal more about this book and the author!! Right now until May 15th, you can pre-order this amazing story and it's only 99 cents and it will only be 99 cents until May 18th!!! So, without further adieu, let's find out more about this book below!!!


OMEGA RISING
ORIGINS OF AGENT RUSTY BONES BOOK ONE
DOUGLAS S. PIERCE
COVER ARTIST: REBECCA POOLE, DREAMS2MEDIA
BLURB ARTIST: STACEY ROURKE, THE BLURB DOCTOR
EDITOR: SHERRIE-DOLBY-ARNOLDY









“It’s going to be a wild one tonight.” I uttered those prophetic words on Halloween. The same night I died in the line of duty.

In life, I didn’t believe in magick, monsters, religion, or souls. Funny how waking up dead with my consciousness trapped in an amulet provided such clarity.

My name is Agent Rusty Bones, and this is my account of the rather dubious life-choices that landed me in the clutches of the ultra-secretive Omega Project. To solve my own death, I must now escape those holding my very essence in an iron-clad grip. But the clock is ticking. Can I bring my killer to justice before anyone else suffers my same fate?

Fans of dark humor and action-packed urban fantasy will love the undead adventures found in Omega Rising: Origins of Agent Rusty Bones Book One, by Douglas S. Pierce!




Please make sure to mark your calendars and join us for some fun, games and prizes on release day, May 16th from 4pm-10pm EST from the comfort of your own home!! Click the pic below and click on going!! We hope to see you there!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...