Monday, September 26, 2016

REVIEW: If I Didn't Know You by Kimberly Larson



If I Didn't Know You
Kimberly Larson





Throughout Lydia’s life she has always had her best friend, Greyson, at her side. Their bond is unbreakable and undefinable.

At the age of twenty-four, she has everything that she’s ever wanted ... a family. Unfortunately, her husband dies in a tragic accident and she’s left to raise her one-year-old son by herself. 

She pulls herself together with the help of her close friends, especially Greyson, who has always been there for her. As life's tragedies and obstacles collide with them, Greyson and Lydia find themselves together. Their bond, stronger than ever, that grows into so much more than friendship.







This book had a lot of heartache and sadness throughout it and I felt as if I could really connect with the characters in the story. The story-line and the characters were phenomenal. The story drew me in from the beginning and kept me turning each page until the very end. I felt bad for the characters and I am glad that it had a happy ending and things turned out great for the characters. I am always a sucker for happy endings. I must admit though, that I thought the story kind of dragged on a little. I was so wanting to get to the happily ever after in some places, but the story was one that I won't forget anytime soon. I highly recommend this story to all romance lovers to enjoy.


I got my paperback copy from the Anchor Group Publishing Company back in August of 2017 at Once Upon A Book Author Signing in Michigan. No remuneration was exchanged.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...