Saturday, January 6, 2018

REVIEW: For the Love of Gracie by Amy K. McClung



For the Love of Gracie
Amy K. McClung




**This book was rewritten, edited, and published through Hot Tree Publishing***

Always falling for the wrong guy, Gracie Walker hasn't had much luck finding Prince Charming. She's reached a point where it's easier to forget about romance and focus on what's important: college, clubbing, and her friends. 
But the best-laid plans don't always pan out as hoped.
Caught up in a web of relationships that threaten nothing but pain, Gracie has to decide who she can trust and who can help keep her safe. 
What lengths will the man of her dreams go to… for the Love of Gracie?







This was a magical story so full of amazing twists and turns.

The characters were absolutely phenomenal! I loved Gracie and how strong she was. I could really connect with her during all of her dark and twisted times. I could feel what she felt as the words just flowed off of each page. I also loved the connection between Gracie and Ashton. They were so full of love and admiration for each other. I true love story that all women wish they had.

The story-line is unforgettable and empowering. I was completely and utterly on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. There are so feelers in this story. I always found myself either crying or laughing throughout the story. This is such a sweet love story that I highly recommend.


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...