Saturday, January 6, 2018

REVIEW: Twas the Knight Before Christmas by M. Clarke



Twas the Knight Before Christmas
M. Clarke




Twas the Knight before Christmas,
when all through Max and Matthew’s house
Not a creature was stirring?—but not in these boys’ family house;
Stress, deadlines, and naughty children were nestled all snug in their beds,
While visions of sugar plums did NOT dance in their heads,
When they met with obstacles, mounted to the sky,
Could they overcome the hurdles before time flies?
When what to their wondering dreamy brown eyes did appear,
But peace, harmony, and calmness, my dears.
And all was right in the land of Knights.
Happy Christmas to all, and to all a good night! 








This was such an awesome family oriented story. I was all cuddled up in a blanket enjoying this read on a cold Christmas Eve night. This story made me all warm and fuzzy inside.
The characters were phenomenal. I loved getting to know each character and reading their POV’s and how life was for them.
The story-line was addicting. I absolutely loved how this story was based around happiness, love, loyalty, and family. I also loved that this story revolved around Christmas and I highly recommend this read.
CAUTION: Due to some sex scenes READER DISCRETION IS ADVISED


No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...