Wednesday, March 30, 2016

REVIEW: Monday Survival Guide by JH Glaze



Monday Survival Guide
JH Glaze










Wow, what a way to start and end a Monday!! Some people complain about Monday's but after reading this story, I think you might reconsider what your day is like.

Alien Apocalypse, that's what comes to mind as I read this story. It's got everything you would expect from this author. Scary? YES. Bloody? YES. Could this really happen? Possibly.   

I have read everything possible from this author and he has yet to let me down and this story is no exception. It's a fantastic horror read that is sure to scare you a little, yet keep wanting to read more. I highly recommend this story, though it's not for the faint of heart. Eat your heart out, Stephen King, and meet your competition.



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...