Monday, April 11, 2016

REVIEW: The Longest Night by Nathan Squiers


The Longest Night
Crimson Shadow #5
Nathan Squiers










Wow, what a way to start off a honeymoon and the fist night as husband and wife.

This author never fails at keeping me entertained and on the edge of my seat from beginning to end. This story was magnificent and I love how the author set up the story-line and kept us up to date with what was going on in the present and what happened in the past. I loved the energy, love and power between Xander and Estella and how that helped them win their battle in the end of the biggest, baddest monster of them all so far. This battle was scary and yet I couldn't help but keep reading because I had to know how it would end. I was extremely shocked by the ending and I can't wait to know more about the character that will be looking to avenge some deaths and what will become of Xander and Estella. I highly recommend this story and it also gets my five book approval and more. This is a remarkable horror story and one I one of my favorites yet that this author has written.



CAUTION: This book is NOT for the faint of heart. If gore, violence, and blood is not your type, then this book is not for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...