Wednesday, April 27, 2016

REVIEW: The Way of Grace by Cathy Bryant



The Way of Grace
Miller's Creek #3
Cathy Bryant












I am a fan of YA Paranormal, by sometimes you can catch me stepping outside of my comfort zone and read other genres. I must admit that I am really glad that I gave this book a try!

This story is heartrendingly amazing. I laughed and cried throughout the whole story. The trials and tribulations that Graciela went through in life was an unforgettable, and at times, hard not to feel as she did. I connected with this character so much and I felt as if I was living Grace's life. The ending to this story was phenomenal and I was so happy for Grace and Matt, despite everything Grace went through and how she lived in her past with all of her insecurities. I loved how God played a role in their lives too and gave both characters the strength and courage they need to get through life, even the difficult times. I highly recommend this story to all adults, no matter what your genre preference is. You will fall for these characters just as I did. My heart is full of joy and happiness after reading this story.





No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...