Saturday, December 31, 2016

REVIEW: The Gracious Wife by Raebeth McGee-Buda



The Gracious Wife
Raebeth McGee-Buda



Our actions are more than a representation of us and who we are. It's also a representation of a Gracious Wife.
The Gracious Wife is based upon Proverbs 12:4 and gives insight on various topics in our lives.
I believe this book will help wives be more Gracious in their lives and will prepare those who want to prepare themselves for marriage, even though it's aimed at a wife.
The Gracious Wife 
COMING FEBRUARY 2017




This book really touched me and my life tremendously and I am not married yet, but I feel as if I could use this advise now in my relationship with my SO. This book opened my eyes to things I would have never realized I may have been doing in my relationship. After each chapter or even in the middle of the chapter, I would stop and ponder about what I had just read and would find myself thinking that yes, I am doing the exact same thing and not following the way I am suppose to. I have decided after reading this book, that I have some things that I need to change to become a better person and someday a better wife. I will continue to go back and use what I have learned from this book in my own life, so that once I become a wife, I have already been practicing what I need to change. This author has not just relayed an important message to just married women, but women of all walks of life. This book may even help men too of all walks of life to make them Gracious Husbands. I highly recommend this book to all men and women. 





No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...