Friday, February 26, 2016

REVIEW: A Path Less Traveled by Cathy Bryant



A Path Less Traveled
Cathy Bryant







A Path Less Traveled (Miller's Creek, #2)

My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This author has won my heart and soul with her writing style. I feel as if I can relate to these characters on a personal level. It's full of sadness yes, but also happiness and laughter and this author has a knack for writing about the Gospel and giving us a hit of the word of God. The characters in the story are so full of compassion and they felt so real. I love Trish and Adam. Sure they had it rough from past experiences, and they worked on not just a relationship between the two, but they had to let go of their pasts to move on to their present and future. I also love how the author finds a way to bring books one and two together by keeping the same pace and integrating the same characters in the story. I didn't have to get to know new characters, I just got to learn more about different characters. I highly recommend this refreshingly humbling read to all.



No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...