Monday, November 30, 2020

☠️☠️☠️ REVIEW: Leviathan by William Joseph ☠️☠️☠️



Welcome back to Black Words-White Pages and our last stop with William Joseph and his new release, Leviathan!! Today, I am sharing my review with you all!! So without further adieu, let's get to it!!


LEVIATHAN
by William Joseph
Published by CHBB Publishing
Cover Artist: JM Walker from Just Write Creations


Leviathan is a haunting story in which a seemingly ordinary man, Cain, embarks on a perilous spiritual journey during the end of days. With nothing but his faith as he heads into the unknown, Cain must face living nightmares and horrifying creatures alike, while pushing himself to get to the coast of Oregon to confront an unknown fate.


READ FREE ON KU



As I sit here trying to put my thoughts together for this review, I ponder about what I read. What would it look like when the end of the world comes? Read this book and then tell me what you end up thinking about.

The characters are amazing. Following and getting to see everything through Cain's eyes kept me intrigued and interested to learn more about his journey and the different characters that he would stumble across. He was a very strong character that never lost his hope no matter how bad things got.

The story-line is enchanting and addicting and I was left pondering many things while reading the story. I was on the edge of my seat at times, rooting for the character and some times I found chills run up and down my arms. This story was so very well written and a very fast paced story with a roller-coaster ride of climatic scenes. This is an awesome story and I highly recommend it!!





FOLLOW THE AUTHOR


To follow this author and learn more about him you can follow him at the links below!!












No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...