Monday, December 14, 2020

🎁🔔🎄 EXCERPT: Phucky the Elf Plays Matchmaker by P Mattern 🎁🔔🎄

 


Welcome back to Black Words-White Pages!! This week we are sharing an excerpt from P Mattern's new release, Phucky the Elf Plays Matchmaker. Now I am going to let you all know that this excerpt is NOT for children's eyes so please make sure you are reading it alone!!! So without further adieu, let's get to it!!!!



Phucky the Elf Plays Matchmaker
by P Mattern
Published by Purely Paranormal Pleasures





EXCERPT

A day or two ago 

I thought I’d take a ride 

And came upon a maid 

Who opened her legs wide 

I fell into her ghash 

And began to pump away 

She was greedy for my package 

And was begging me to stay 

Oh Jingle bells, Jingle bells

Santa’s on a roll 

You ain’t had good fucking 

Till you’ve fucked at the North Pole 

Jingle bells, Jingle bells 

Fucking in the snow 

If you like good fucking 

Then North Pole’s the place to go!




GET YOUR COPY TODAY!!
AMAZON

No comments:

Post a Comment

OUAB 2023 Finale

  Welcome to Black Words-White Pages!! My name is Jenny Zimmerman and I am going to share with you everything that happened last weekend Jul...